Welcome!

This blog was created as part of a master's level Assistive Technology course offered through Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. I hope the information presented on this site can assist you in providing access to information for your students.

Monday, 9 July 2012

Schools and Technology






http://www.mchumor.com/00images/4745_education_cartoon.gif
Would an ipad or ipod touch to use in the classroom remove all possible excuses?

1 comment:

  1. I love this cartoon! With technology changing so fast and our inability to have control over it this, it is certainly applicable. What do we do when a student says I worked on my homework all night but I didn't have any ink to print it and my internet connection went down so I couldn't email it to you, or I did it but can't find it on my computer? Just this morning in class I thought my computer ate my task analysis! It introduces a whole new set of issues with its benefits.

    ReplyDelete