Welcome!

This blog was created as part of a master's level Assistive Technology course offered through Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. I hope the information presented on this site can assist you in providing access to information for your students.

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Tuesday, July 10th, 2012


This is the link to our Webinar presentation on Executive Functioning.



7 Notes Premium seems like a cool app that anyone could use not just those with an LD.  Tools 4 Students supports students written output.  25 different editable graphic organizers.  Only $0.99 and apparently teachers who download this cannot not live without this app! I also want to try Dragon Dictation.  The idea of taking your notes and importing them into your report cards would be such a time saver.  Dragon Dictation(FREE!) would help anyone who has issues with taking notes, or any kind of writing. Math Tappers(FREE!) is an app that I would like to put on our ipad for my seven year old son and six year old daughter.  Great way to practice math concepts.   
  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy;
    Love your cheeky quotes! Brightened my day!
    I want to try dragon dictation as well, and think it will help my son, who is a slow notetaker, and has working memory difficulties.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete