Welcome!

This blog was created as part of a master's level Assistive Technology course offered through Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. I hope the information presented on this site can assist you in providing access to information for your students.

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Thursday, July 5th, 2012.





I see these puzzle boxes everywhere, but I did not really know what they were used for.  I did know that I could scan other codes using my Blackberry, but that was it.  My son actually knows more about these codes because I know he has made and used them in his classroom.  I am now going to ask him exactly what he knows about these codes and see what I can learn from him.   I watched the you tube tutorial and then went and made my very first QR code.  Now I just need to figure out how to import it into my blog!
I did it!

When we started to use the Inspiration program I was not all that excited.  I had tried to use this program in my classroom before and just did not like the results of the finished product.  When we started to use it today, I immediately liked the fact that I did not have to join my bubbles with those lines with the arrows on the end.  I am more interested in incorporating this program in my classroom now.


No comments:

Post a Comment