/http://writingassistivetech.blogspot.ca/
The link above is to our new blog on assisting and supporting writers in the classroom. It was a lot of work, especially the opening overview of what the writing process entails :) (that was the part I worked on). I think if I had not misunderstood what was being asked, it would not have been so bad, but as a classroom teacher when someone asks me to talk about the writing process, I immediately think I am supposed to talk about pre-writing, drafting, revising, editing and publishing. Once I got my head wrapped around what I was supposed to do and threw the work I had done the night before out...I was good to go. This blog will certainly come in handy this year in my classroom. Writing is something I dread teaching in my class because so many students seem to struggle with it, now I understand why. So hopefully this assignment will lead to new classroom practice that will benefit both myself and my students.
No comments:
Post a Comment